Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

my culture piller

this is representing the closest thing I could think of as my culture and I made it on sculptGL by removing the sphere adding a cylinder and using the crease tool on it with symmetry on  then when I finished with the outer parts of it I turned symmetry off and added lines then I did the same on the other back and when I got to the sides of it I did it like symmetry was off once because since symmetry was on I only had to do it once since symmetry was on it also did the other side and it represents dna because that is the best thing I think I can do that is related to culture that probably wouldn't take way to long also because I can't think of anything that I actually could convey in this

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Joshua, thanks for sharing such great detail about how you created your Pou but turning on and off the symmetry. I am still learning how to use SculptGL and will try what you have talked about. Great thinking to link it to DNA as well. Ngā mihi, Tara

    ReplyDelete